We’re all different and that’s a wonderful thing.
However, being different also means we’re sometimes clueless about what works for us when it comes to skin care routines and skin care overall. It’s a repetitive cycle of trial and error just to find products and routines that work well for us.
Well, this is the beauty of the beauty blogging community – we have this information within reach, and it’s available for us to spread the word to help out others who are as clueless as we once were.
I’ve been rethinking my nighttime skin care routine lately and I thought there’s no better way but to check out what other bloggers have to say. I’ve found some really helpful information that I’m sure you’ll find just as awesome.
1. My 9-Step Nighttime Skincare Routine by Chriselle Lim
- Chriselle talks about her 9-step nighttime ritual in this very detailed post on www.byrdie.com.
2. Primp Tip: How to Properly Layer Nighttime Skin Care Products by Lauren Conrad
- If you haven’t been living under a rock, then I’m sure you know who this beautiful lady is. In this post on her self-titled website, she highlights the importance of applying skin care products in order of consistency.
3. Ditch Your Complicated Skin Care Routine for This Easy (& Effective) One by Rachel Hayes
Is Rachel me? I can absolutely relate to what she’s saying about being too exhausted for skin care. In her post on www.momtastic.com, she talks about a nighttime routine with only 3 easy steps.
4. My Bedtime Skincare Routine by Anastasia-Maria Hountalas
- Anastasia is a lawyer who likes watching YouTube videos on skin care like me. She shares a very informative 5-step beauty routine on www.thebossyone.com.
5. Bedtime Cleansing Routin by Peony Lim
- Peony’s bright and beautiful (and image-heavy) website has up-close and personal insights on skin care, and that’s always appreciated. She only has 2 steps in this routine but has detailed information on how to cleanse and moisturize her way.
6. My Bedtime Skincare Routine by Katherine Schwarzenegger
- If you think her last name is familiar, yes, it’s that Schwarzenegger (Katherine is the daughter of Arnold Schwarzenegger). Her post is short and sweet but she has product recommendations that I’m sure are worth a try.
7. Finding a Natural Skin Care Routine by Katie
- I love how Katie has a routine for different skin types in her post. She didn’t necessarily write something specific to a nighttime ritual, but hey, as long as it works at any time of day, right?
8. Nighttime Skincare Routine by Chriselle Lim
- Stylist and digital influencer Chriselle shares her Get Unready with Me video on YouTube. If you’re interested in Korean products and techniques (which are getting more and more popular across the world) check out what she has to say.
Did your favorite beauty blogger make it to this list? If not, we’d like to hear about them! The beauty community is growing fast and there’s still so much see, learn, and try out in the beauty world. Let us know!
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.