Going on vacation?
1. Carry a face mist in your purse so you can respray every few hours. This helps lessen any signs of tiredness on your face and freshens you up in an instant.
8. Treat your tresses to a hair spa before your vacation. Your hair might experience some extreme weather, depending on where you’re going of course, but prevention is better than cure as they say.
9. You won’t need too much contouring while on vacation because too much shine and angular jawlines can kill the relaxed look you are going for when on a holiday. And, stay away from too much reds and scarlets in your makeup and accessories, and ditch the sparkle and shimmer to get beautiful but close to natural picture looks.
10. Don’t forget to apply a translucent powder on the apple of your cheeks and nose. It gets rid of the excess oil on your face and highlights your cheekbones subtly. It should make your nose look slimmer, too.
11. You’re on vacation, so keep it fun and always exciting. Alternate between different shades of your eye makeup – black kohl, brown liner, heavy mascara, and smudged smokey eyes. But don’t do all of these together at the same time! (Even if you’re not on a holiday that would look bad). Just remember to keep only one eye makeup element strong.
12. If you’re looking forward to showing off your abs and skin, apply some tanning cream or bronzers to get that instant toned and slimming effect. It’s a no to a contoured face, but we’ll give you a yes for a contoured bod!
Do you have more beauty tips for vacay pics? Let us know below!
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.