It never really occurred to be how easier life is until I learned to organize my vanity table. Do you know the saying “mise en place?” It’s not actually pertaining to makeup because it means “to gather and arrange all ingredients and tools before cooking” but I’ve learned to apply the same principle to the art of makeup as well.
I’m usually in a hurry, like, all the time. And as much as I hate to admit it – sometimes my makeup just gets thrown back into the drawers or even just sits there on top of my table after I’m done putting colors on my face. But I’ve learned that that’s a bad habit and I’m so glad I broke it.
So I did what had to be done and bought myself some organizers. Cleaned up my space, rearranged my table, and it’s been a breath of fresh air ever since.
If you’re having trouble organizing your makeup, this is why I’m here. I’ve gathered some tips and ideas from other bloggers on how they organize the makeup on their vanity table, and I hope you would find them as useful as I did.
- 17 Organization Tricks to Make Your Bathroom Feel Twice as Big by Lauren Smith
- How to Organize Your Vanity by Carla Snuggs
- 15 Useful Tips for Organizing Storage Space for Costmetics by Odd Stuff
- 14 Gorgeous Ways to Organize Your Vanity by Amy Lee
- New Makeup Storage: My Ikea Malm Makeup Vanity by Amber
- Organizing Your Makeup Table with JC Penney by Natalia
- Organization Station: Bathroom + Vanity by The Beauty Department
- 16 of the Best Makeup Organizers to Keep You and Your Vanity Beautiful by Nancy Mitchell
- Genius Ways to Organize Everything in Your Vanity by Stephanie Montes
- When Procrastinating… I Organize!! by Amy
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.