I love pastels – but if you’re like me, you know pastel makeup can be tricky.
Although, I think everyone looks cute in pastels and it doesn’t really matter if you just put in on on the fly or if you’re a professional makeup artist. Pastel makeup to me is a way to express the lighter, more fun side of you. You can go all out if you want to look fun, or you can tone it down if you just want that cute subtle brightness in your makeup look.
But how do you make it not wash you out? What colors suit your skin tone best? What brands of pastel makeup give good color payoff? Are pastels still a thing? And are they still a thing now? Pastel glitters, really?
Hopefully today these awesome websites might just answer these questions for you and more. These makeup enthusiasts make it look easy to apply and pull off a pastel make up look.
- Celebrity Makeup Artist James Vincent Talks Spring & Summer Makeup Trends in 2018 by Starrie Low LAc
- How to Wear Pastels Like an Adult by Katie
- Fun Spring Pastel Makeup + New Nars Foundation by Marlena
- 5 Tips for Wearing Pastel Eyeshadow Like a Pro by Meghan Carlson
- Would You Rock Pastel Brows? Introducing the MAC Soft Serve Collection Dare Hue! Brow Pencils by Adia Goss
- The Do’s and Don’ts of Pastel Makeup by Angela Melero
- The Best Pastel Makeup and How to Wear for Every Age by Gemily Barbon
- Makeup Geek pastel shimmery eyeshadow pictures and swatches by Flo
Check out these websites below and let me know how it goes!
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.