Eggs make a yummy breakfast. But do egg whites make a great skin care product?
For beauty enthusiasts, hearing about egg whites in skin care isn’t something new. But for others, it can be a WTF moment.
The thing is, eggs are made up of protein and protein intake does wonders for our skin. And unbeknownst to many, even topical application of egg whites rich in protein also works.
It’s been a trend for a while now that eggs are marketed as the main ingredient in skin care products because of their protein and collagen. Protein and collagen are known to fight acne, fine lines, and wrinkles while improving skin elasticity. No wonder eggs have been taking the beauty world by storm.
I’ve decided to do some research and find out how other beauty bloggers use eggs or products with eggs as a part of their beauty regimen. Check out the links below to know why and how to include eggs in your skin care routine!
- Skin Care | Bellissima Egg White Soap by Alyssa Tuangco
- Ditch Your Omelet for Egg White Cleanser by Peach & Lilly
- DFW Beauty Guide: Egg White Skincare by DFW Beauty Guide
- How An Egg White Face Mask Can Shrink your Pores by Stephanie Peterson
- Skin Food: Egg White Pore Foam Cleanser by Linda Lieu
- My Morning Skin Routine- Cup o’ Coffee & Victoria Egg Soap by Sarah
- Have a Side of Egg Whites with Your Facial by The Makeup Blogger
- How to Make Face Masks for Acne Skin by Rosina’s Diary
- Facial Friday – Egg White & Lemon Juice Mask by Anar and Jelena
- Jaddah’s Remedies: Brightening & Tightening Face Mask by Jaddah
- Calamansi and Egg White for Skin Care by The Doctor is VaIN
- Milk, Honey and Egg Face Mask Recipe by Anna
- 5 STEPS Blackhead Removal with SKIN FOOD Egg White Pore Hot Steam Pack by Katrissa Y
- Homemade facial mask 101 – ~egg white mask~ by Jem
- Matcha Egg White and Honey Mask by Monice
- How to Make an Egg White and Honey Face Mask by Milk+Blush
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.