I don’t know about you, but I like to wind down in a relaxing bath after a long day. Showers make you clean but there’s nothing like a good soak in the bath. I just feel calmer and more at peace with myself and the everything that went wrong in the day I just had goes away.
But admit it – bath bombs makes bathing much more fun. You can always go out and buy a bath bomb and save yourself the hassle, but that’s before you know how easy and fun it is to make.
And with all of these bath bomb recipes popping up left and right, I thought I’d give you some DIY bath bomb recipes.
- Muscle Relief Bath Bomb Recipe by Jennafer Ashley
- How to Make Bath Bombs for Colds and Sinus Relief by Mckenzie
- Snowman Bath Bomb Recipe by Heidi
- Handmade Peppermint Bath Bombs by Crystal Owens
- Kid-Calming DIY Bath Bombs by Krissy
- How to Make DIY Lush Bathbombs by Vivian B
Generic Bath Bomb Recipes:
- DIY Bath Bombs by Michael
- Homemade Bath Bombs by Emma Chapman
- How to Make Your Own Bath Bombs by Rachel Feltman
If you’ve tried any of these, take a look at this website for more information: Bath Bomb Questions and Answers.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.