In this day and age when shopping is just a tap away on your phone, internet speeds are lightyears fast, inflation just keeps making everything more expensive, and no matter what you do time doesn’t seem to slow down just when you needed that extra 5 minutes of sleep, it’s perfectly reasonable to find ways to make everyday tasks fast and easy and save that extra penny. Keep reading to know these top beauty routine hacks you could add to your day and maybe save some coin and time!
- Don’t underestimate the power of the spoolie wand. It can put your eyebrow hairs in place, separate chunks of clumpy mascara, and brush out harsh eyeliner strokes. Another trick you can do with the spoolie is to spray some hairspray to smooth out flyways.
- Q-tips are not just for your ears. Dip a q-tip in micellar water to erase eyeliner mistakes without leaving behind residue unlike a makeup remover solution does.
- Sometimes you just want a natural looking liner but end up looking like a panda instead. Don’t fret, because there’s nothing wrong with smudging that bad eyeliner job and turning it into a smokey eye look.
- Nothing might be as annoying as having perfectly manicured and polished nails but end up with a chip a day or so after getting them done. Apply glitter nail polish on that nail and apply a top coat to cover up the mistake. There’s nothing wrong with a little more glam!
- Removing nail polish should be easy right? Well, not if it’s glitter nail polish! To make the process easier and faster, apply a nail polish remover-soaked cotton ball on each nail and wrap each with foil. After letting that sit for 10 minutes you’ll end up removing your polish without the usual fuss.
- If you’ve ever dropped a makeup compact and shattered its contents, then you know how devastating that feels especially if it’s expensive or one of your ride or die favorites! But save your tears because alcohol might just save the day. Save the broken pieces and mix it with rubbing alcohol. When it turns ito a pasty consistency, press it into an empty container or compact and let it completely dry. When it dries up and ready to wear, it might just be as good as new.
- Wet sticky hairs are annoying for some people, but resist the urge to rub the towel on your hair if you can. Towel drying and air drying the hair can cause frizziness. Try using a t-shirt or microfiber towel to keep your hair smoother as it dries.
- Heat up the tip of a hard tip pecil eyeliner with a blow dryer for 2 to 3 seconds to create a gel-like consistency and boost the pigmentation.
- Shaving cream can remove foundation stains you accidentally apply on your shirt.
- Castor oil is known to make eyelashes thicker and healthier. If you condition the hair on your head, why not treat your eyelashes the same way?
- Before washing away all that makeup on your face at the end of the day, cleanse with a good oil cleanser. Oil will break down your makeup well and will make the rest of your skin care routine way easier.
- If you want a little bit more volume on your lashes, apply a little dusting of baby or translucent powder on them using a q-tip before applying mascara.
- Find a white eye pencil with a creamy consistency and use it as an eyeshadow primer. This trick usually makes your eyeshadow colors more vibrant and will help your eye makeup last longer.
- Vaseline can do almost anything. It can help your eyebrows stay put, make your skin look more glowing with a light dab on the cheekbones, and can moisturize your lips and nails.
- Ran out of eyeliner? Use a flat angled tip brush and apply as usual using your mascara formula.
- Spritz some hairspray on your bobby pins before wearing them to help them adhere better to your hair.
- Cut open your product tubes when the product is almost used up. Beauty and skin care products don’t come cheap so make the most out of them!
Have you tried any of these? Do you have more beauty hacks to share? Let us know in the comments!
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.