Whoever said that chocolate is bad for the skin, is telling a one-sided story.
We’ve heard it all before, “chocolates give you pimples.” It’s not exactly the cocoa that gives you those nasty zits. What the myth is actually trying to say is, the milk and sugar in the chocolate give you pimples and make you gain weight! In fact, cocoa is known to have a lot of skin benefits, as long as the candy bar is made up of at least 70% cocoa.
I personally love chocolate. White, milk, dark – you name it. I always have a stash of bars in the kitchen, and I just recently found out that I might be able to put those into good use other than filling up my belly!
Yes, chocolates do have the potential to help our skin. Don’t believe me? I’m not alone in this! Beauty enthusiasts and experts all over the world support the idea that chocolate is something that can help achieve healthy skin and body. So for this post I’ll be sharing with your some ways on how to incorporate chocolate into our skin care routine, and I found these fantastic blogs below.
1. DIY Chocolate Face Mask by Paula Parrish
2. Benefits of Chocolate Skin Care by Yeska Kharisma
3. Chocolate Skin Care Products for Easter by Andy Millward
4. Benefits of Dark Chocolate in Skin Care by Casey Durrett
5. Chocolate for Your Face by Susana
6. Chocolate for a Beautiful Mind by Charlotte Devereux
7. Pep Up Your Home Facial Sessions by Perfect Skin Care for You
8. DIY Raw Cacao Super Antioxidant Face Mask by Larice
9. 5 Foods to Add to Your Diet Today by Kimberly Yang
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.